Sunday, March 4, 2012

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Shauna, thanks for letting me steal your question mark,
even though you are now just finding out about it.  
It is now March! What happened to February? This past week we, well really Tracy, has been accepted into a graduate program and has a huge possibility of another one. We are both very excited about making this next step in our lives. Now we just have lots and lots of decisions to make. We're about 90% maybe even more like 98% sure about which offer to take. (Sorry, not ready to let everyone know where that will be.) Though if we only end up with one, obvious our decision will be made for us. I've already changed my mind several times about what we should do. Pretty much is comes down to, I'm scared of change and the unknown. Though secretly between you and me, I have known Tracy was going to get accepted to this particular school for about 2 weeks now. Reality of it actually happen is making me a nervous wreck.

Today in church I just about lost it several times. The thought of no longer being apart of this ward of wonderful people in just a few short months was a little too real. They have become my family, my ward family. I'm sure if we choose to move I'm going to be an emotional wreck each Sunday. We've been in this ward longer then any other ward since we've been married. Maybe Heavenly Father knew I needed to know before hand because I was going to have such a hard time with it. I especially needed the little reminder today that no matter what the LDS church is the same where ever you go. No mater where we live close to family or away from family, we will always have a ward family.

Thanks for reading my random ramblings of my thoughts going through my head right now. When our decision is made and we've worked out all the logistics I'll be sure to write about our destination.

1 comment:

Life as Linds said...

Congrats to you and the hubs for being accepted. It will be hard to move away but what a great feeling to be that much closer to the end of school. I can't wait to hear where you are going and I agree, what a wonderful feeling to know that the church is a constant when everything else may seem hectic.