are you glad he's walking now? Aidan is going to be a late walker too (i know he can walk, he just needs the confidence to do it)
Yay, James! I bet you both are so excited.
awesomeness! Go little James! :) Physical therapy seems to be working great.
YAY! I am so happy for you guys. I am sure it has been frustrating waiting for him to take that big step. Good job James!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
are you glad he's walking now? Aidan is going to be a late walker too (i know he can walk, he just needs the confidence to do it)
Yay, James! I bet you both are so excited.
awesomeness! Go little James! :) Physical therapy seems to be working great.
YAY! I am so happy for you guys. I am sure it has been frustrating waiting for him to take that big step. Good job James!
Post a Comment