Wednesday, February 8, 2012

James is 2

I can't believe James is already two. He loves to tell stories in his own little language. Constantly telling us what the kitties are doing, "That kitty sleeping" or "That kitty eating" while doing the signs for cat, eat & sleep. I love that he is starting to put words together in small sentences. It has been so fun watching him learn and discover so many new things this past year. 

James is progressing right along with his gross motor skills. He'll take several steps (so far up to 7) between furniture or Tracy and I.  He will crawl towards the couch or bookshelf and stop short then stand up and walk the last few steps to it. 
Playing in the snow.
Pushing his stroller.
Happy Birthday to my sweet little boy, James. 

2 comments:

Courtnie said...

Wow, it does seem to go awfully fast! He is learning so much and doing so well!!! Happy B-day James! :)

Life as Linds said...

I love his winter picture. He looks so happy. Hooray for taking more steps! Good for him! I hope he had a wonderful birthday!