Sunday, January 1, 2012

Good Bye 2011, Hello 2012

As 2012 begins it is time to make some New Year resolutions, but I will get to those in a min. 2011 was a fairly good year. We were thrown a few curve balls, but I think we've come out better prepared for whatever this new year will bring us. We have some things to look forward to, like:

  • James turning 2 next month. (I need to get started on planning a shindig.)
  • Hopefully an acceptance to Graduate School
  • Possibly relocating to the school (Not really looking forward to moving, but a new place would be fun.)
  • James being another year older and that much more into holidays.
  • Our 6th anniversary (wow, six years)
  • Baby Thorr or Baby Agatha (Just kidding. Waiting at least another year or 2 before baby #2.)
  • and of course many many outdoor adventures
So back to the resolutions. My resolutions for the New Year are:
  • As always do better at reading my scriptures and saying prayers
  • Make and keep an exercising schedule 
  • Do better at keeping our house clean and organized. (Will make a possible move easier.)
3's a good number to keep it at. If I get to many I end up just with a "To Do" list. lol


I can always do more in the half year if I actually have kept these ones. Hope you all have a Happy New Year.

No comments: