Thanksgiving has come and gone. We spent Wednesday night at Tracy's parent's house. Had a Thanksgiving dinner that night then did a birthday breakfast on Thursday for his dad. I did laundry while they men watched football. Later we headed to my mom's for another Thanksgiving dinner. We were pretty much the only ones of the married couples at my mom's. James loved the attention from my little brother and sisters. As we were leaving he started saying "Bye, See you" and now says it over and over again all day long. So cute. Well, that was our Thanksgiving. Nothing too exciting. It always is a great time to reflect over your blessings. I am grateful for many things. Too many to list.
Yesterday we put up the Christmas decorations and now we are in full Christmas mood. Just 28 more days.
Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving.
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm glad you had such a happy Thanksgiving--with two dinners, even! I'm glad James is such a talker . . . I'm waiting anxiously for that day! Right now all he says all day is "Mom" and "Uh-oh"!
We were sorry to miss you too! Hopefully we will get a chance to visit with you at Christmas. We won't be back in time for Margie's recital but should be there soon after. We would love to see you!
Post a Comment