Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

This past Friday was my birthday. It was a working day for me, so it wasn't too exciting of a day. Plus, it was just James and I. Joe is currently hanging out in the Glen Canyon area till Thursday, so he wasn't even around. Before he left he did spoil me with lunch from Jimmy John's, a couple delicious dinners which he cooked and he bought me a cook book called Simple 1-2-3 One Dish. He's the greatest and I'm missing him a lot.

The day of my birthday my wonderful friend, Merry, took me to Chilis for dinner. It was fun to catch up, meet her husband and just talk. The service was great even though they didn't sing. (Not that I'm complaining about that part.) Then Sunday my two bestest friends came over. They brought over yummy food from Rib City. I made a fruit pizza and we just hung out watching old Marching Band videos.

Over all I had a pretty good birthday with lots and lots of yummy food. The only thing missing was Joe. :( Now the fun is officially over.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to youu!!!

Courtnie said...

happy birthday! i am curious about that cookbook. Sounds interesting!