I think I've posted this video before. I have decided that it can become Tracy's theme song.
This month he's been off doing Paleontology and leaving James and I to fend for ourselves. He spent about a week (July 10-16) in Dinosaur National Monument prospecting. Then went to Glen Canyon this past weekend and is currently some where between there and here visiting sites and searching for more sites that contain swim tracks for his current research project. I'd try to explain his project, but I know I'd get it all wrong. So if you want you can head on over to his new blog that he has created about his project. As of now he just has the introduction, but feel free to check back often for more updates/info as he posts them.
As for James and I fending for ourselves has proved to be quite interesting. James ended up sick with some kind of stomach bug for a few days while he was gone the first time, then today he's showing signs of another stomach bug. Glad Tracy will be coming home tomorrow. The other challenge was having my work load increase from managing 30 apartments to 77 apartments for 2 weeks. I was covering for another manager so she could take a vacation. It sure has been quiet around here the past 2 days with her being back and her phone no longer being forward to mine. Now, I just need my other half back and all will be perfect again.
That is about all we've been doing the last few weeks and in a few short days it will be August. Hope you all had a great month and let's end July with a BANG! After all if your in Utah you can do fireworks till the 31st. :)
P.S. For those that are wondering this is the cookbook I got for my birthday.
I tried one of the recipes the other day and it was delicious and easy to make with a little boy under foot since no one was around to keep him out of the kitchen.
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'll try to find that cookbook at the Library and give it a try. Thanks!
oh, and i totally understand all about the fending for yourself thingy. Carl was gone all last week for a work conference and I slept with all three kids in my room with the door locked because I felt safer that way!
Post a Comment