Friday, August 13, 2010

A finish project

I finished this awhile ago and now finally getting around to posting the finish product. Here are the bumper pads I made for James's crib. They make such a nice addition I think. I'm also thinking of going into business and making crib sets for people. Not sure at the moment about it, but a possibility in the future.

Also, I forgot I had these pictures till just now. I think they are absolutely adorable. Normally my cats won't have anything to do with James, but he loves to watch them and laugh at them and they love to run away or stay far away from him.





2 comments:

Jaron and Kellie Holt said...

That is cute! Abby loves dogs so she is constantly laughing at them.

Haylee said...

The bumper pads are so cute! If I were you and had your skills, I'd totally make crib sets for people--you can charge good money for them!