I've decided moving is not very fun. Will there be a time where we'll stay somewhere longer then a year? We have moved 3 times in our 4 year marriage and this one makes our 4th. I guess it makes life interesting. This move is going to bring a lot of great changes for us and I'm way excited to start my job and get to be home with James. I'm also very excited to leave my current job. Recent events have made it not so fun any more. (But I won't get into that now, maybe later.) We've already started moving some of our things and hoping to get more done today and finish up on Monday.
We are taking volunteers to help us move, so if you can help us out let me know and I'll email you my address or check my FB page it's posted on my Moving Party event.
P.S. A post about our exciting camping trip is in the works, come back soon and check it out. ;)
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm replying to your comment on my blog. Yes, I knew about the teaching English abroad thing, that is why I wrote I wanted to do it. :-) I've heard most people talking about Korea having it. But I also read somewhere you could do it in Australia, which would be soooo cool! Except you have to pay for a way over there.
Yay! I am glad that it is all working out for you. I am thrilled that you are getting away from the Inn....!
I haven't heard from anyone from the Inn in the last week...I wonder if it's still standing......
I agree w/ Linds!
Post a Comment