Monday, April 26, 2010

Blissfully Happy

Have you ever felt just blissfully happy, even though your life is crazy and stressfull and nothing seems to go the way you want it? Well, that's how I've been feeling lately. I couldn't be happier with where we are in this journey called life. Joe is finishing up pretty much his last semester for his bachelors. There's just a couple more classes, one he'll take during the summer and the other in the fall.  Then it is on to a Master's, where ever that may be. See here for the possible Master schools. I could go on and on about why I shouldn't be feeling so blissful, but who wants to dwell on those, certainly not me.

Reasons for being so happy:
* Joe finishing his bachelors
* My first Mother's Day is in less then 2 weeks
* I have an amazing husband who loves me no matter what I say or do.
* I have a cute boy who hardly ever cries and people keep telling that I have the best behaved baby ever.
* It is feeling like spring which means summer is coming soon, which means a camping trip or two.
* I have time to sew and hopfully will finish my nieces skirts soon, plus I have a couple of other project I
   need to get done. I love to sew.
* I get to work mornings again for a few weeks, but that's better then nothing.
* This list could go on for eternity. :) I just have so many things to be happy for.

What things make you blissfully happy?


P.S. I am writing this on maybe 3 hours of sleep, so maybe that is why I'm on a high; a lack of sleep high.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am blissfully happy that I am going on vacation in one day. I am blissfully happy I don't have to take any more science classes. I can be spontaneous anytime I want to. I have the greatest marriage ever. Hmm, I could go on and on, but this is YOUR blog. :-)

The Bowes said...

I am blissfully happy for this life growing inside me and for a husband who respects me and treats me well

Courtnie said...

I am happy that you are so happy. :)

And for a loving husband, sweet and fuuny children, friends, family and warm weather. Oh, and the same reason as The Bowes. :)