Sunday, April 18, 2010

Grad Schools

Joe started grad school applications in January and after much discussion, the birth of our son and other reasons, we decided to postpon grad school till the spring sememster instead of this coming fall. So now instead of knowing where we're going to end up in the next month or two, we probably won't know till around October.

You are probably wondering what schools Joe has applied to. Well, here they are:

University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT)
Montana State University (Bozeman, MT)
University of Iowa (Iowa City, IA)
University of Pennsylvania  (Philadelphia, PA)
South Dakota School of Mines and Technology (Rapid City, SD)
Brigham Young University (Provo, UT)

Where do you think we'll end up?

2 comments:

Jaron and Kellie Holt said...

I'm seriously hoping Provo for reasons we discussed the other day. :)

Anonymous said...

I am going to go with Montana, just because it sounds like a place that is dino-saury. ;-) I hope for his sanity he doesn't go to BYU. LOL. But then it would be cool cause I could see you until I move away from this horrid place.