Tuesday, April 6, 2010

And The Winners Are...

The winners from my little quiz are Angie and Priscilla. They are tied for first, so they both get a bonus prize. Priscilla said she wanted the Kitchen Package, so that one is hers and Angie didn't say what she wanted, so she gets the Spa Package. Hope that's ok with you Angie. If you want the Kitchen one instead, I'll put one together for you too. I'm hoping to get the prizes together by the end of this month. Congrats to the winners and for their answers, please see the comment section of my last post.

Here are the correct answers.

1. What is my husband's first name? Tracy
2. How long have we been married? As of today 3 years, 8 months & 3 days
3. What are my pets names? Eowyn, Lightning, and Pippin
4. My friend and her husband are adoption, what are their names? Gavin & Shauna
5. Who doesn't want to delete cookies? Cookie Monster
6. What is 1 random thing about me? Any from this post will do.
7. What did Joe make me one day while I was working? A video of places he's taken me since we've been married.
8. How did we let our family know we were expecting a baby? We told them at my birthday party. For details see here.
9. What did we do for our anniversary last year? We went camping in the Great Basin with Priscilla and her family.
10. Where does my cat like to sleep? In the bathroom sink.

There you have it. Thanks for playing. Come again soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I won something. I know you just as well as your sister, I feel happy. :-) Thanks Alicia for the fun game. The spa package is perfect for me, I do not like the kitchen. LOL

Courtnie said...

I was going to try, but I knew I didn't have a chance. I didn't know the last five at all. I would have liked to win one of your fun packages though! :)

Scilla said...

Yeah! I'm so excited! :)