Thursday, January 14, 2010

Not Sure What To Title This

I am writing this as an email to myself in order to try to stay awake at work. Once I get home I will copy and paste it into this post that you are now reading.

As I was falling asleep last night, I started thinking about all the things I need/want to get done before D-day. One of the things I need to do, now that Joe's school/work schedule is finalized, is find a babysitter for when I go back to work. It will be easier now that I have actual times and days when we'll need one. If all goes well then we will only need one for about 2-4 hours 3 days a week, which we feel much better about then 8 hours for 3-5 days a week.

The other things I needed/want to get done were just minor stuff, I won't bore you with. I much rather entertain (or bore) you with what Joe will be doing this semester at school. This week he started out with a pretty good schedule with the intent of even being able to tutor a group of athletes 3 times a week and doing a research project. Then came a talk with his advisor Tuesday and she informed him that he was still missing some general ed classes that they require for a bachelor's degree. After much thought he decided to enroll in the classes he needed, since he had the financial aid to cover the tuition and he'll still be able to start his master's in the fall as planned. Now he's at 23 credits, just over $4,000 in tuition and $650 in books. Plus, tutoring for 1 night a week and grading papers for another class which he'll also attend. You may be wondering when he'll have time for me and baby. Well, he'll most likely have baby duty in the evenings while I'm at work and we'll work in some us time occasionally.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, he is going to be a busy guy! Well, I guess both of you will be busy. :-) Tell Joe that I think it's awesome he is going for his masters!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Keys! You guys sound like you'll be waay busy! But it'll all be worth it! You guys rock!! You're doing so awesome!