Sunday, January 3, 2010

Finally my post about our Christmas and New Years

I'm sure you've all been wondering what we did for the holidays. I figured it's better late then never to make a post.

First of all we went to my family Christmas party on the 23rd. It was quite fun and crazy with my huge family. We had a great dinner and then exchanged gifts and just hung out.

For Christmas we spent it with Joe's family at an undisclosed location where I got to spend the night in a tree, Joe's brother slept on a boat and his parent's slept in a log cabin. We stayed up late eating pizza and watching movies. Then slept in till 9 and opened presents. I was in charge of breakfast and so I made cinnamon rolls and my mom's breakfast casserole. It wasn't our traditional Christmas, but it was still lots of fun. Even baby James got presents from both families.

Then for New Years Eve, we went to my sister's house for a party. We had very yummy potato skins that my sister made and other various snacks and treats. Then we all hung out in their theater room and played Rock Band till 1.

Now it's back to school on Monday for Joe after a few weeks off. He said last night that school starts on Monday and he'll see me again in April. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had fun. I like your "undisclosed location". :-) Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be pretty much occupied with other things until April. :-)