Sunday, September 20, 2009

IT"S A.........

Well, the date of my ultrasound has come and gone; almost a week ago. Before I make the announcement here are the results from my pull. It actually was pretty close. 7 voted for a boy and 6 voted for a girl. Well, 7 of you were right. If you haven't figured it out yet, I'll just come out and say it: IT'S A Boy!

8 comments:

The Bowes said...

that was my first guess! congrats Alicia!

Courtnie said...

Congrats Alicia! I am very very happy and excited for you!!!

Do you have any names picked out yet?

Anonymous said...

I was right again! I am on a roll (I think, did I guess a boy?) Haha. Yea for knowing! :-)

Beth said...

So fun! Hooray for you guys!

Crystal said...

Little boys are so fun. I am excited for you and Joe. Can't wait to meet my new nephew.

Life as Linds said...

YAY for lil boys! Boys are fun, less drama!

Melissa said...

Boys are the best! You guys are going to have so much fun!! Congratulations!

Life as Linds said...

http://cuzknowledgeispower.blogspot.com/

Heres our book club blog....visit often