Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm very grateful....

This is my beautiful, talented little sister who will becoming home soon with a bunch of her friends and band members because of her quick thinking instructor.


My little sister was coming back from a band competition in Idaho when the driver of the bus she was one blacked out. Her instructor jumped up and tried to get the bus back in control, but it ended up rolling anyway. I'm so very grateful that this women sacrificed her life to save the students on the bus. It is such a tragedy that her life couldn't be saved but because of her no one else was severely injured.
Here's a link to the news story about the accident. http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=8261859.
My God bless this women's friends and family and I pray that they find comfort in their time of lose.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is so wonderful and amazing that she was able to save those kids lives. She is going to be rewarded for that! Am glad your sister is safe because of this courageous and smart woman.

The Bowes said...

glad to see your sister was safe because of this instructor...sad she lost her life, but happy that she saved a lot of kids lives too

Courtnie said...

That teacher was very noble. I am glad that your sister and all those other students are alright. What a blessing.