Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Bees Game (a couple weeks late)

I just realized that I hadn't posted about our night out to the bees game on June 15. We happen to have come across a coupon where we could get the $10.50 tickets for $3, what a deal. We thought it would be fun to invite my sister Priscilla and her family to come along with us, since I know that they like to go to baseball games. What a game it was! The Bees won. I believe the score was 11-8, but I'm not 100% sure. It was the first time I had ever seen a grand slam and one of the players made it all the way home after hitting a bunt. It was a blast! My two nephews are now a big Bees fans, all be cause of us. :)

Pictures from the game

A picture of the stadium
(Not from this game but from the one we went to one June 5th)


Abe playing on the grass area at the back of the stadium while waiting to ride the train.


Jarom and Abe enjoying their new hats we bought them while taking the train ride around the back of the field.
Now they wear them everywhere and won't take them off till their in bed.


The Boys with Bumble (the mascot)
He even autographed their hats.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I've only been to one Bees game. I'm not much of a baseball fan, but it's cool you are