Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Fabulous Friday

We both took Friday off, so we could go down to College of Eastern Utah in Price and get a transcript sent to the U of U for Joe. We had fun visiting the place where we met. There's a lot of good and bad memories there, but mostly good. :) It was nice to have that time to talk and just be together. We went to the bookstore and bought a pennet, so for now our collection is complete. The bookstore now has a lot of fun College of Eastern Utah keepsakes that they didn't have when we went there. It was tempting to buy more then just the pennet. While we were in Price we had lunch at Pizza Hut. The only Pizza Hut I know of here in Utah that is still a sit down restruant. Oh, what fun we use to have there at that Pizza Hut.

After got back home we went to the U of U baseball game against BYU. It was a blast. Too bad our team lost. We went to the game against BYU yesterday too, and they lost again. :( We still had tons of fun and I love going to baseball games.

Too bad I forgot to bring the camera, so we have no photos of our fun day in Price and at the game. But, here are a couple of pictures.
Our Pennets

The Colleges we have attended

Colleges with our favorite Utah Sport Teams

Our First Valentine's Day

Valentine's Dance 2003

6 comments:

Beth said...

I love your v-day picture! So adorable!

Life as Linds said...

I am so jealous of your visit to the sit down pizza hut! Those are the bomb! Your picture is so cute! U look so lil! It sounds like you had a great weekend!

Life as Linds said...

I know! I should have done it last night. I didn't think about it at all! Next time for sure! Or maybe I can bring them to work one day.

Life as Linds said...

Book club really is the bestest thing EVER! We need to recruit one more person now that Mariel is gone now. Any ideas? Friends? Relatives?

Courtnie said...

What a fabulous Friday! ;)
My kids are pretty darn cute, it's true! ;)

Life as Linds said...

Thanks, its amazing what a shower can do for ya lol. What are you up to today? I have another birthday party at his moms house tonight.