Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Beach Trips

I feel like I'm behind in posting on here, so I'm playing catch up here.

We went to the beach a couple of times this past month. The first time was when we decided to run away on a Wednesday afternoon after James was done with school. The second time we went a little over a week ago when Tracy's dad was in town.

From our first trip:
Family photos with our new car at the beach. ;)

James was pointing to a seagull.

Beautiful ocean.

I can't remember what James was pointing at,
maybe the same seagull as the previous picture.

We hadn't been to this particular beach spot before. It was awesome.

Beach trip with Tracy's dad. We also brought Tracy's step grandma along.
Charles was really into the sand. Looks like we have a beach baby. Sorry, but not sorry for the numerous pictures of him. 
















No comments: