Tuesday, August 18, 2015

5 Months!

This past month has been a crazy one. Little Charles has been a champ through it all.

Photo shoot brought to you by my inferior camera phone:


Charles is still in 3-6 month clothes and has graduated to size 2 diapers, but I'm still trying to finish off all our size 1 diapers before actually moving up. He eats 4 oz. of formula every 2-3 hours and can't wait to try all our good food. He sleeps about 9 hours straight at night and takes about 3 naps during the day. However he hates actually falling asleep.


This past month he got to meet almost all his cousins, aunts and uncles on my side of the family. He still needs to meet one of my sisters and her family. I'd say he was quite a popular little guy and stole the harts of many. :) He also had his first babysitter, Grandma Thomson, while Tracy and I enjoyed an evening out for our anniversary.


James will often say he doesn't like Charles but I know it really isn't all that true. He just doesn't like not being the center of attention any more. He has nick named Charles, Buck-E-Boo. Only he is allowed to use it.

He was very interested in his crib.
Charles will grab onto anything and everything, so watch out.


No comments: