Monday, January 6, 2014

New resolutions

I've been thinking about what goals I wanted to make this year. I didn't really do any last year and wish I had. It is always good to work on improving ourselves. This time I didn't want a ton of goals because I know the more pressure I feel the less I want to do it. So here's to pressure free, self improving goals.
  • Make breakfast more often at least 2-3 days a week. I'm not all that great at making breakfast in the mornings. It is just easier to pull out the cereal. It will be nice to have some wholesome family breakfasts together.
  • Be outside for at least 30 min and 2 days a week we'll go on a walk. We've gotten lazy about being out doors. How can we just sit inside when it is so nice outside just about everyday?
  • Read this years Teachings of the Presidents of the Church manual. Since I'm in primary, I don't get the chance to hear the lessons from the manual. Definitely beneficial to read the lessons on my own.
  • Plan weekly date nights, at least once a month away from home. I haven't done well with doing date nights with Tracy, since becoming parents. I've just used the excuse that there isn't anyone to watch James. But date nights can be at home too. So, here's to doing more together as a couple.
  • I haven't quite decided on this one. It will either be to do more crafts or some other personal development goal.
So there are my resolutions. Hoping for a great year!

1 comment:

Life as Linds said...

I love all your goals! I hope you attain them all! I didn't really do any goals this year...I normally go all out but it kind of slipped my mind. I'll have to ponder some good ones.