Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A very productive day

I've had a very productive day and it feels great. I think it helped that James woke up at his normal time and not an hour early like he's been doing for about a week now. I feel blah when I loose that hour of sleep.

Here's how my day went:
Started out with our usual morning cuddles and breakfast.
I cleaned both bedrooms and vacuumed the hall and stairs.
Started 2 loads of laundry.
Played outside at the playground.
Put laundry in dryer. Started 2 more loads of laundry.
Ate lunch out side.
Had my little quite time. Watched a couple of shows.
Cleaned litter boxes.
Made a Lemon Maringue Pie. Not only my first Lemon Maringe Pie from scratch, but my first pie from scratch ever.
Had a little family dinner.
Complete my brother in law's (who is on a mission) FAFSA application and sent him an email to let him know.
Put James to bed.
Ate some pie. Tasted good. Tracy said it didn't taste right. Guess I'll have to try again.
Now will enjoy some time with Tracy.

My Pie!
And thus ends my very productive day.

No comments: