Tuesday, January 8, 2013

James reading corner coming along

We had kept these old couch cushions from a couch we tossed. James absolutely loved sitting on them, laying on them, jumping on them, just about anything you could do with a cushion. We decided to hang on to them and use them for a reading corner. Thanks to my friend Analee for the idea. We purchased some material and I made covers for the cushions. I think they turned out way cute. The corner is coming along nicely. I also have come up with an idea for the wall above. I just need to execute it one of these days.

So here are what the cushions look like: 

The reading corner.

One ugly cushion

Looking good.
Tracy came up with the idea of having the top and bottom different
 so we could turn them over and change up the look.

All complete and James loves it.

1 comment:

Analee said...

That turned out really cute!