One Saturday in between Tracy's trips we went to Grandpa and Grandma Thomson's house for a few hours. There we parted ways. I went to a bbq with my family and Tracy headed off to Capitol Reef. James and I had fun at the bbq. He enjoyed playing with his cousins, his aunts and uncles. He absolutely loves his aunt Kandace.
I think that was about all we did. Tracy had a great time during all his trips. He has discovered several new swim track sites. Now it is back to the every day grind for him and taking Calculus II.
Just 3 more month till we move. It is going by way fast and yet way slow. I wish it was closer so we can start settling on a place to live and just start the whole moving process. This limbo period isn't very fun.
Well, I hope you all had a fun month of May and a Happy Father's Day, tomorrow.
| A little daddy/son time during one of the few evenings Tracy was home. |


No comments:
Post a Comment