We have a little bedtime routine for James. I always take him to brush his teeth, which he always insist that I brush mine too. Then we go into the living room and tell Tracy it is bedtime. James will even says, "daddy, bedtime." Then Tracy will chase James into his room while making growling sounds. James will even make the growling sounds first. Trying to let Tracy know he wants to be chased. Then James gets tickles, hugs and kisses, and lights out for the night.
Well, last night I proceeded with bedtime as usual. I had to go into the living room to get "blankie." James then started making the growling sounds and asked "daddy?" Daddy wasn't there to chase him. I did my best to do both our parts for the night, but he sure was a little sad daddy wasn't around.
We just have to get through a couple more nights and his daddy will be back for a little bit. But then he'll be gone again for even longer. I'm sure we'll survive. It is just sad when a little boy wants his daddy, but daddy won't be home for a few days.
Friday, May 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment