Friday, April 27, 2012

James being cute and funny

I keep thinking I need to write down some of the cute and funny things James says and since this is basically the only Journal I keep I'm putting them on here.
  • Popopine (porcupine)
  • dump truck (usually said in a deep voice)
  • brat chiliiiiiii (bratwurst + chili, something his dad started getting him to say.)
  • that kitty sleeping or eating
  • Bob's Burgers (a TV show, kind of like the Simpsons)
  • Monkey diaper (Instead of just diaper cause his diapers have monkeys on them)
  • Where James go? (While closing his eyes. If he can't see us then we can't see him.)
  • Go right there (while pointing to a place he wants you to sit to play with him.)
  • daddy tickle, mommy tickle, kitty tickle, etc. (when he wants to be tickled or tickle someone. Will also use kiss and hug.)
  • Thomas train show (when he wants to watch "Thomas: The Train Engine") and Dump truck, digger show (when he wants to watch "The Adventures of Chuck and Friends)
Also, when he eats a sandwich he picks a different piece of the sandwich each time he takes a bite.

Since it has been warm and sunny a lot lately, we've been having a lot of fun playing outside. Whenever James wants to go outside he'll grab his chalk and the water bottle and carry them around saying "outside" till I agree to go outside.


Such a cute and silly boy.

3 comments:

Analee said...

Love the comment about diapers. James called his diapers "puppies" forever, because Pluto was on the front.

Courtnie said...

cuuute! i love the funny things kids say!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog updates!