Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Blueberry Day

This morning I decided to try my hand at making blueberry muffins. Since, I had a nice bunch of blueberries in my fridge waiting to be consumed. Turns out Joe isn't a very big fan of blueberries and I wasn't aware. Now I have a whole bunch of muffins and not sure if I can eat them all myself. Next time I'll substitute raspberries for the blueberries. That way we'll all eat them.

I think they turned out quite well.
Blueberry Muffins
  • 2 cups flour
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 3 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp Salt
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 egg
  • 6 Tbsp. melted butter
  • 1 cup bluberries
  • Sugar to sprinkle tops
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Sift dry ingredients into a large bowl. Combine milk, egg & butter. Stir into dry ingredients. Fold in blueberries. Spoon batter into greased muffin tin. Sprinkle the tops with sugar. Bake 25 min.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blueberry muffins are SO yummy! I can't believe Joe doesn't like blueberries. Sad day.