Thursday, April 21, 2011

And we have standing...

James pulled himself up to stand today. Once again he has mastered a gross motor skill right before his well visit. It seems like each time we've gone the doctor has said if he's not so such and such by the next time, then it will be time to worry and possibly send him to a specialist. Well, thanks James for waiting till the last minute to do things, but at least you're advanced in your fine motor skills or this mom would completely go crazy with worry. 



Since you like to make my life interesting by waiting till the last minute. I guess I'll have to wait till July for you to walk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I wonder which parent he gets this procrastination from. LOL

Courtnie said...

He he he, cute little guy. He likes to keep you waiting, huh?

Well, Barrett finally rolled over today, and he is almost 7 months!

Haylee said...

They always keep you on your toes, huh! Never a dull moment. Way to go, James, on the gross motor skills!

I worry every time I fill out one of the surveys at the pediatrician's office. "If I mark 'sometimes,' does that mean he's behind?!?!" Oh, the worrying!