Saturday, July 3, 2010

My dream

I had a weird dream last night. First of all I hate it when I have dreams about work. Though it didn't take place at work, it still was about it.

It started off that I had slept in till noon instead of getting up at 5 for work. As I came out of the bedroom, Joe was watching TV and asked me why I wasn't at work. I told him that I decided last night I wanted to work the 2-10 shift instead of the 6-2 shift and I apparently had called one of my co-workers in the middle of the night and switched shifts. (Of course that normally wouldn't work cause who would be willing to pick up a 6-2 shift last min?)

Then Joe got mad cause we were suppose to leave after I got off work at 2 to go to his parents for the 4th of July and I ruined our plans. I told him I didn't care and I really needed the extra hours of sleep and we could still go to his parents after I got off.

After our argument, I got ready for work and left and that was the end.

1 comment:

Haylee said...

I've been having SUCH weird dreams lately, and none of them have to do with the baby. I'm sure I'm remembering them all because I am constantly awoken from my REM to go to the bathroom. =)