Sunday, May 9, 2010

Complaining....

I feel like complaining today. Why? Because I am at work and today just isn't any old day. It is Joe's birthday and Mother's day. I should be home with my guys. Though I was scheduled to work today to begin with and a very nice co-worker traded shifts with me so I would only be working 5 hours instead of 8. Alas, it has not turned out that way. I got a call saying that 2 people have called in sick so I have to work the 8 hour shift 2-10 with out a 4-9 person. So forgive me, if you come across me today and I'm not as happy as I should be. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day. Maybe......


P.S. My poll is wrong. It should say University of Iowa instead of Iowa State University and University of Pennsylvania instead of Pennsylvania State University.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you had to work instead of being at home. :-( That means you should party the heck out of tomorrow. :-)

Haylee said...

I voted. I'm excited to see what the result will be!