Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A weekend without Joe

I spent the weekend alone with James. Joe had gone camping for a class. He left early Saturday and returned Sunday evening.

My weekend turned out to be quite an adventure. I decided to hang out with my best friends on Saturday. We went to diner and to see Alice in Wonderland. I highly recomend you go see it, if you haven't yet. Just keep in mind that it isn't like the Disney version or the books. Though I did miss a little bit when James decided he couldn't wait for his diaper to be changed. Over all it was an adventure bringing a baby to the movie.

Sunday ended up being a lazy day. I woke up with the flu, so I tried to hold James as little as possible which didn't work out very well. James just wanted me to hold him and give him attention all day. Now I hope he doesn't get sick too. Joe came home from camping around 7 and he too had the flu. we spent the rest of the night being two sickies watching episodes of Kitchen Nightmares.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told Sara next time I need to come up there with her so I can meet the little tyke!