Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Can You Picture Me Driving This?


I never pictured myself as an SUV type person, but I always knew I'd someday own one. Since Joe talks about getting a Jeep Cherokee for his camping/dinosaur digging trips. Well, it's not a Jeep, but still can be used for off roading and it now belongs to us. As for our sad little car that died 2 days before James was born, it needs a new engine. The auto shop said they'd rebuild the engine for $1500, but for a car that's only worth $500 running, $1500 was just too much to spend on it. So thanks to Joe's parents who helped us get this SUV, we now have a vehicle again.


A friend of mine posted this on her blog and I thought it was pretty funny.

Hope you all have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I love it! Gonna post it as my wallpaper!