I just worked an afternoon shift. It's about the 2nd or 3rd time I have ever worked one in the year I've had my job. I just have to say I'm so very glad that I chose to work mornings instead of afternoons when I was first given the option when I got hired a year ago. It could be that I'm not use to it, but the mornings seem to be a lot less stressful. Also, I love that I get off at 2pm and can still go out in the evening if I want to.
Besides working today, I spent the morning and some of the afternoon babysitting my sisters 4 kids all under the age of 6. What a bunch of crazy little ones she has, but they sure are adorable. It got interesting for a few minutes when one of them got into the fridge and dump a whole picture of Koolaid on the floor. Man, it was hard trying to keep the little ones from playing in it while me and the older one cleaned it up.
After a day of babysitting and working it's no surprise that I'm feeling a bit exhausted right now. Well, hope you all had a just as interesting day as I did. :)
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
haha thanks for picking up that shift! yes, mornings seem to be a lot more smoother, you just check people out (usually) and let them scoot out the door. when you do afternoons, they just complain all night (usually)
hahah I hate afternoons!!!
I did it for about a year. I feel blessed every day when I don't have to do that anymore.
Post a Comment