Monday, February 23, 2009

Tag 6-6-6

I was tagged by Lindsey
Rules: Go to the document setting/my pictures on your computer
Choose your 6th file
Choose your 6th picture
Blog about it
Then Tag 6 people

It may be kind of hard to see, but this is a picture Joe took. We always had all kinds of interesting things happen in our old neighborhood. This is just one of those things. One day while I was at work, Joe watch a car get pulled over. It looked like it was just going to be an ordinary ticket, but then the cop had all four people out of the car. The next thing he knows two more cop cars show up. I think it's about this time I call him for a ride home and he starts telling me about it. So, me being the curious person I am I tell him to take pictures. Any way, all in all two of the four people get arrested and the other two drive away. Too bad there's no way of knowing why they were pulled over or why the arrest was made, but it still makes for a pretty good story, don't you think?

Now List 6 People That Will Actually Read This And Will Actually Do The Tag

Melissa, Crystal, Shanna, Angie, Courtnie, and Beth

3 comments:

Life as Linds said...

WOW! Yeah u win! Urs is way more interesting than min lol

Anonymous said...

That's interesting! Too bad he couldn't pull up the shade

Gombessa said...

hahaha, I spot a Celica! =)