Monday, February 23, 2009

SOMETHING FOR YOU

Something just for you! Lucky you!
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year. (might be a little while)
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. I don't even know what I'm going to make yet.
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
**If you don't live close by send me your address through my gmail so I can get it mailed out!***

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! Good luck!

3 comments:

Courtnie said...

This is the second one I have done today, so I get two! He he he. Maybe I will have to give ten away . . .

Anonymous said...

Okay, I made a comment. I missed out on the one Courtnie did cause I was stupid... so I won't be so stupid this time. LOL

Life as Linds said...

HAHAHAHAH now u have to do 3!!!!!!!1