Friday, November 14, 2008
Children
It seems like a lot of people I know are pregnant. Sometimes I think how different my life would be if I had a kid right now. I know I wouldn't be going to school and I most likely would still have to work, so for now having no kids is what's best for us. I just hope that when the time is right that I will be prepared to be a mom and be able to give the love and support that I never got growing up. It scares me to think that I could possibly be responsible for another human being. But with faith and trust in God, he will help me be the best mother I can be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YAY!!! I'm glad to see you have a blog too! You will be a fantastic MOM!!!!! It's hard waiting. But it will be so worth it when you are ready.
I understand how you feel. I was scared to death of having my own children. Once that little baby is placed in your arms, mommy instincts kick in and it is impossible to not love and want what is best for that child. When the time comes, pray everyday for the guidance from our Heavenly Father. I know you will be an amazing mom because of the way you feel right now. It will be very hard but life has a way of pushing us to become a better person. I love you Alicia! Don't let it stress you out, the Lord knows when you will be ready and He will give you the guidance you seek.
Post a Comment